E3276: Failed to find primary AT port

Georg Lippitsch georg.lippitsch at gmx.at
Wed Jun 11 10:02:40 PDT 2014

Am 11.06.2014, 16:40 Uhr, schrieb Aleksander Morgado
<aleksander at aleksander.es>:

> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 4:37 PM, Aleksander Morgado
> Ah, no, wait. The thing is that I have a branch not yet merged with
> support for NDISDUP in the /dev/cdc-wdm port. Are you able to get the
> "aleksander/huawei-ndisdup-cdc-wdm-rebased-1.2" branch from upstream
> ModemManager git and try with that one?

Hah, indeed with this I'm able to connect the modem! Thank you very much.

But now, there is another strange problem: The modem only works when
connected for the first time. If I physically re-plug it, there is no
/dev/cdc-wdm0 anymore, and obviously ModemManager can't connect.
I assume this is a problem with the kernel modules. I already use the
latest patches of these modules, but still not everything works as
expected. Are you also involved into this?

Thanks!

Georg