Novatel E371 support

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Mon Mar 31 08:27:17 PDT 2014

Yegor Yefremov <yegorslists at googlemail.com> writes:

> I've purchased the card here:
> https://techship.se/products/category/lte-mini-pci-express/ Just for
> reference.

Thanks for the pointer, but they won't sell anything to me because I'm
not a business ;-)

> Could you please add your SoB or acked-by to this patch
> (http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/334667/)?

Sorry, I forgot about that.  Was going to do so now after a quick check,
but the check failed:

bjorn at nemi:/usr/local/src/git/linux$ scripts/checkpatch.pl /tmp/s
ERROR: code indent should use tabs where possible
#49: FILE: drivers/net/usb/qmi_wwan.c:505:
+^I^I                              USB_CLASS_COMM,$

ERROR: code indent should use tabs where possible
#50: FILE: drivers/net/usb/qmi_wwan.c:506:
+^I^I                              USB_CDC_SUBCLASS_ETHERNET,$

ERROR: code indent should use tabs where possible
#51: FILE: drivers/net/usb/qmi_wwan.c:507:
+^I^I                              USB_CDC_PROTO_NONE),$

total: 3 errors, 0 warnings, 26 lines checked

NOTE: whitespace errors detected, you may wish to use scripts/cleanpatch or
      scripts/cleanfile

/tmp/s has style problems, please review.

If any of these errors are false positives, please report
them to the maintainer, see CHECKPATCH in MAINTAINERS.

care to fix up that?  The proper indenting style is tabs as much as
possible and then final alignment using space.

Bjørn