Samsung GI-B3740 support in Modem-manager?

Oskar Enoksson enok at lysator.liu.se
Mon Oct 27 16:44:58 PDT 2014

I'm making some progress.

However, I did some necessary improvements in the 1.4.0 main sourcecode
in order to make modem command responses parsing work correctly (this
modem inserted whitespace in places that weren't handled by current
scanf pattern. It was just a few very easy fixes) . How can I commit
those fixes? Can I commit using git to somewhere?