problems with huawei E3372 alias Telekom Speedstick V

Thomas Schäfer tschaefer at t-online.de
Mon Sep 1 15:16:04 PDT 2014

Am Montag, 1. September 2014, 10:59:55 schrieben Sie:

Thanks a lot so far...!!!!

>  grep . /sys/class/net/wwan0/cdc_ncm/*

hpmini:/sys/class/net/wwan0/cdc_ncm # grep . *
bmNtbFormatsSupported:0x0003
dwNtbInMaxSize:131072
dwNtbOutMaxSize:16384
min_tx_pkt:14848
rx_max:16384
tx_max:16384
tx_timer_usecs:400
wNdpInAlignment:4
wNdpInDivisor:4
wNdpInPayloadRemainder:2
wNdpOutAlignment:4
wNdpOutDivisor:4
wNdpOutPayloadRemainder:2
wNtbOutMaxDatagrams:0
hpmini:/sys/class/net/wwan0/cdc_ncm #

> This should print a line with "bmNtbFormatsSupported:0x0003" or similar
> among other interesting data.
>
> But we have to find out why these requests are missing from the snoops.
> Is it just me not being able to see them?  Could you do a snoop of just
> a driver unbind/bind?  Or maybe unplug/replug if that's simpler?

The plug/unplugged version is attached. But here I don't find the dhcp-
request. Maybe you find the urb you missed.

The attachment contains two linux-traces,  for windows it was to late tonight.

Regards,
Thomas

to all other: please excuse that this conversation is little bit o.t.