API Call proposal

Riccardo Vangelisti riccardo.vangelisti at sadel.it
Mon Apr 27 03:36:41 PDT 2015

Dear everyone,
we've pushed on our branch (
https://bitbucket.org/riccardovangelisti/modemmanager/branch/voicecall )
these features:

  * Proposal of call api in introspection (xml and enums)
  * Added Modem.Voice and Call support in libmm-glib library
  * Added Modem.Voice and Call support in mmcli tool

What do you think ?
The hard part was choosing the option of the call that interact on it in
mm-cli :)

If you agree with this implementation we can go ahead with the next steps.

Thanks,

Riccardo Vangelisti - Sadel SpA
Software Development
Via Serenari 1, Castel Maggiore (BO)