a bug?

Jean-Pierre.Eckmann at unige.ch Jean-Pierre.Eckmann at unige.ch
Wed Apr 29 23:40:53 PDT 2015

Thanks. The situation here is that there is only one modem, but of course
wifi etc...

of course I can use traial and error to find the true number of teh modem

I noted thet when the environment asks for the sim code through at popup
window it does seem to know the right number. Do they do another mmcli
call in the background or do they do "trial and error"?

JPE