Huawei E5786s-32a linux

Thomas Schäfer tschaefer at t-online.de
Mon May 18 06:29:07 PDT 2015

Am 18.05.2015 um 10:23 schrieb Aleksander Morgado:
> On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 9:44 AM, Thomas Schäfer <tschaefer at t-online.de> wrote:

> Anyway, my observations with the R215 have nothing to do with the
> issues from the original reporter... :)

Yes, the R215, R216, R226 from vodafone are working with
linux/Networkmanager (dhcp/dhcpv6 in the expected way, also on dualstack
or single IPv4 or single IPv6-config)

Until now the Modemmanager didn't disturb the connection(s).
(I am not sure if it was triggered at all.)

Thomas

PS: E5786 is very similar to R226 in hardware but very different in
software.