Concurrent usage of mmcli

"João M. S. Silva" joao.m.santos.silva at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 05:28:30 PDT 2015

I launched a few parallel instances of a script that creates and sends
the SMS.

The modem is:

Bus 001 Device 004: ID 12d1:1001 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
E169/E620/E800 HSDPA Modem

The errors are:

error: couldn't enable the modem:
'GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.Error.Core.WrongState: Cannot
enable modem: already being enabled'
error: couldn't connect the modem:
'GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.Error.Core.WrongState:
Couldn't wait for 'enabled': new state is 'enabling'

--
João M. S. Silva