Could not grab port (usbmisc/cdc-wdm0): 'Cannot add port 'usbmisc/cdc-wdm0', unsupported'

Seethamsetty, Rakesh rakesh.seethamsetty at intel.com
Tue Apr 12 00:34:39 UTC 2016

Thanks it worked, log attached, now I am getting the following error

<debug> Couldn't initialize interface: 'Extended Signal information not supported'
<debug> Couldn't initialize interface: 'OMA not supported'
<debug> Couldn't initialize interface: 'Firmware not supported'
<info>  Modem: state changed (unknown -> disabled)
<debug> (ttyACM0) device open count is 0 (close)

Thanks
Rakesh