TLV value runs over buffer

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Mon Jan 11 07:55:53 PST 2016

On Mon, 2016-01-11 at 06:32 +0000, Hans en Dory wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am still struggling with this problem. I attached a piece of my log
> file again. This time, the connection was broke after the message.
> That means, the connection with my provider was still OK but no data
> was coming through. No DNS lookup took place, nothing happens until I
> unplug the dongle and make a new connection.

Any chance you could grab latest libqmi, build that, and test out again
to get the problem?  I pushed a commit last week that will now print
out the full buffer, so that we can see what is actually getting
received by libqmi.  Alternatively, you could just apply the patch to
your existing libqmi version locally and rebuild.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libqmi/commit/?id=43b95747226e34b2b5e66cb60061ed39035d421d

Dan