Trying to get MC7354 connected to Verizon data network

Glenn Washburn gwashburn at eagleeyenetworks.com
Mon Jan 18 13:15:44 PST 2016

Hi All,

I've had a ton of headaches getting my MC7354 on Verizon's M2M data
network.  Using NM+MM I can get the interface to come up with an IP, so
it seems as though I'm connected to verizon's network.  However, when I
run "curl -v --interface wwan0 http://www.google.com", I get connect
failures.

I've attached a tcpdump on the wwan0 interface, which suggests that
google is getting the tcp syn and responding with a syn+ack as
expected.  However, the tcp syn get resent, as if somewhere up the
stack the syn+ack gets lost.  I've turned off iptables, so nothing is
getting filtered there.

Has any one any clues as to what might be going on?

Glenn

--
Eagle Eye Networks - Cloud based video surveillance