Trying to get MC7354 connected to Verizon data network

Jerry Hicks jhicks at camgian.com
Mon Jan 18 19:49:01 PST 2016

We have the MC7354 working quite well with Verizon in both 3G and LTE modes.

Using Ubuntu 15.10 with bone stock NM+MM.

We had to pursue special authorization though and jump through various bureaucratic hoops to get it activated.

You won't be able to simply insert a SIM and go with the MC7354, they have to turn your specific device on for activation and the front line customer support people didn't know much about how to do that.

After much door-knocking and NDA signing we finally got everything turned on and NM+MM "just worked" without any special fiddling.

Cheers,

Jerry.