Debug output from Sierra EM7455 mbim modem on a Thinkpad T460S

Rasmus Lerdorf rasmus at lerdorf.com
Mon Jun 13 16:53:48 UTC 2016

Aleksander asked me to post the debug output from this almost-working
mbim session.
The backstory is that it is connecting, getting ip/dns info and
bringing the wwan0 interface up, but no packets are flowing:
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/ee1bf424aad61d82130c2581ad1301a5

The full --debug log is attached of the current
libmbim/libqmi/modemmanager qmi-over-mbim branches.

Hopefully it is not me doing something idiotic here. Let me know what
else I can do to help.

-Rasmus