FCC auth over MBIM, try 3

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Wed Jun 22 14:59:59 UTC 2016

Hey,

Thanks to both for the logs.

For Ralph the Set FCC authentication returned SUCCESS; still didn't
get connected properly.
For Rasmus, the Set FCC authentication returned NO_EFFECT, and still
didn't get connected properly.

I'm tempted to say that this specific issue is not related to the FCC
auth problem; we've seen that for the devices with the FCC auth
requirement the problem was seen way longer, when trying to power on
the RF, same thing we saw in plain QMI devices.

Out of things to try for now, not sure.