Yet another EM7455 question

Samo Ratnik samo.ratnik at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 19:25:13 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,
I'm pretty much an Arch/Linux noob, stumbled upon this discussion forum
yesterday after googling around and posting this
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=1636411

So I apologize if this is the wrong place for questions like this one.

Anyway, I'm using a Lenovo Thinkpad T460s with Sierra EM7455 LTE. I've read
some of the posts here and I've tried to get my wwan connection to work,
unfortunately, to no avail. Here's a paste of what I've been doing today:
http://pastie.org/private/jdrdgnmzlfvsn2fv8mva

Can someone please help me setting this up? Thanks.

Regards,
Samo