Yet another EM7455 question

Samo Ratnik samo.ratnik at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 10:44:02 UTC 2016

First of all, thanks for the explanation Ralph. In the meanwhile I also got
a mail from the AUR packages maintainer and he's adding a pkgver()
function, so the packages versions will get automatically updated.

Second, I can confirm what Joshua said about the errors. This seems to be
quite flaky as I get all kinds of stuff including
'GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.libmbim.Error.Status.NotInitialized:
NotInitialized'
'GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.libmbim.Error.Status.Failure: Failure'
'GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.Error.MobileEquipment.GprsUnknown:
Unknown error (50)'
Simply restart the ModemManager, enable the modem again, etc. and
eventually it should work.

Third, Joshua, I've updated your shell script a bit so that it also parses
the interface. I hope I did it correctly, my version is here:
http://pastie.org/private/yzkbgqjpzxlyacxsn2zwa

Last, despite all this, I still can't get the thing to work, I think I'm
now where George was a day ago where ping gives me nothing. Sad panda.
Here's the session, I went through the "modem.sh commands" manually:
http://pastie.org/private/qa4krye65erlq96qydvkcg

Any other ideas? I've added the nameservers to /etc/resolv.conf via "sudo
vim ...", is that okay?
Thanks everyone.

Regards,
Samo