Sierra Wireless EM7455

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Wed May 4 18:52:21 UTC 2016

On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 9:41 PM, Stefan Armbruster
<ml001 at armbruster-it.de> wrote:
> As mentioned previously I've installed Ubuntu 16.04 with default
> modemmanager, libmbin, libqmi. Additional the "qmi-over-mbim" branch
> stuff is installed in /usr/local.

For the "qmi-over-mbim" branch operations, are you explicitly using
the versions installed in /usr/local? Having two different versions is
error prone, especially since the libraries require LD_LIBRARY_PATH...
To be totally sure you're doing the right thing, you can try to
./configure --prefix=/usr (or instead the same set of configure
options your distribution is using), and get it installed on top of
the one provided by the distro.