Sierra Wireless EM7455

Stefan Armbruster ml001 at armbruster-it.de
Sat May 7 08:42:23 UTC 2016

That helped a lot - thanks a ton, Bjorn.

After sending FCC authentication connecting to my mobile provider
through network-manager works like a charm.
Device wwan0 gets an IP address assigned. Tracing wwan0 with tcpdump
shows only outgoing packets and not a single incoming packet. Since
establishing the connection and receiving an IP, DNS and GW
information works, the issue seems to be somewhere else upwards the
stack.

Cheers,
Stefan