Configuring network on Sierra EM7455: Lenovo x260

Sebastien sebastien.pahl at gmail.com
Mon May 30 11:40:02 UTC 2016

Thanks a lot. I expanded on that an built a netctl version:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/libqmi-qmi-over-mbim-netctl/

I had to patch qmi-network to support fcc auth, mbim and static IPs (for my
x260).
Aleksander you might be interested in some of those:
https://github.com/spahl/libqmi/commits/qmi-over-mbim. I think it would be
cleaner to do the shell style output and the cdir calculation in the lib in
C. Let me know if you are interested and I can do it.