cinterion: modification to fetching unlock retries

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Tue Apr 18 08:20:45 UTC 2017

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 9:59 AM, Carlo Lobrano <c.lobrano at gmail.com> wrote:
> the examples in the docs do not show quoted strings, but I just gave a try
> with a couple of modems and I saw no problems.

Ok, so maybe we should really move the logic to the parent
MMBroadbandModem object and have all modems try the +CSIM based logic.

Colin; does your modem accept +CSIM=1 / +CSIM=0 to lock/unlock the
CSIM access? It's optional in the Telit plugin, but may be worth
knowing what happens in the Cinterion modem.