Handling QSS unsolicited in power state transitions

Carlo Lobrano c.lobrano at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 14:40:15 UTC 2017

It seems that sometimes the decision to send the #QSS=0 is taken with some
delay (with HE910) and in these cases it arrives quite late (10-13 seconds)
and disabling the notifications and then re-enabling them later does not
avoid it.
Considered this, I would go with ignoring #QSS unsolicited between +CFUN=4
and +CFUN=1. The vast majority of telit modems switches the SIM off so this
unsolicited is expected (actually, only the latest LE910 V2 FW do not do
that) and, of course, it's the only one we will receive 'till +CFUN=1.
Moreover ignoring QSS requires a lot less code than disabling/enabling its
emission.