trying to connect to different operators using --3gpp-register-in-operator

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Fri Dec 8 22:49:52 UTC 2017

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 6:29 PM, Marcel <mahik18 at gmx.de> wrote:
> Do you think it could help if I provide you another log of an execution of
> my script with specific parameters? Or should I go through my logs searching
> for specific parts? I'm not really sure what I should look for.
>
> Is there anything I could do to stabilize the network switching? Maybe do
> some stuff between the connects? Or quickly restart the mm? Would it help to
> quickly stop the mm and then start again? Or is it even the modem which is
> busy, so the mm doesn't have to do anything with the error?

At this point I would maybe suggest to run the steps manually e.g. in
minicom; and try to see why the registration in that last operator
takes so long. But one thing I would definitely do is leave more than
15s for the whole connection process, especially when registration in
a different network is involved.