trying to connect to different operators using --3gpp-register-in-operator

Marcel mahik18 at gmx.de
Thu Dec 14 10:35:12 UTC 2017

Sorry for the spam, I just have another question which I forgot before:
Can I find all the AT-commands in the log?

Because I was reading a lot there and I was not quite sure.. to me it
looks like if there are also some commands without an 'AT'. Sorry if
that's a dumb question, but I haven't been working with such stuff before.