Fetching signal quality during data connection?

colin.helliwell at ln-systems.com colin.helliwell at ln-systems.com
Tue Feb 7 14:50:21 UTC 2017

I've not had any luck yet talking direct to the serial port instead of my mux driver. I think (judging from a scope) that the problem may be that the baud rate isn't in sync between MM and modem/port - does MM set the baud rate on start-up, or make any assumption about what the port/modem is using?
By the way, is there a way to prevent MM trying selected plugins on a port?