How to issue an "ifup broadband" when this is logged

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Wed Feb 15 20:14:59 UTC 2017

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 9:00 PM, Russ Westrem
<lspwaterproofing at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there anything in the modemmanager scripts that I could change to have it
> ignore the deregistered modem and stop it from removing it from the bearer.
> I have a feeling these deregistrations happen often but very quickly and
> maybe if ignored, everything might work.

You mean you want to totally ignore the modem-reported de-registration
notifications to see what happens? I'm not sure that is easily
decoupled from the logic; maybe you can try to avoid connecting the
"serving-system" signal in
common_setup_cleanup_unsolicited_registration_events() in
mm-broadband-modem-qmi.c.