OpenWRT - MC7455 (MBIM) not working as expected.

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Tue Jan 24 09:22:12 UTC 2017

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 3:10 PM, Aleksander Morgado
<aleksander at aleksander.es> wrote:
> It would also be a good idea to retrieve ModemManager debug logs; you
> can modify the MM daemon init file and add --debug
> --log-file=/var/log/mm.log to get them.

I realize this may not be very clear. In the case of the procd init
file, adding the options is done with "procd_append_param" as follows:

# vim /etc/init.d/modemmanager
procd_set_param command /usr/sbin/ModemManager
procd_append_param command --log-file=/var/log/mm.log
procd_append_param command --debug