[review] https://github.com/cbchan/ModemManager/tree/gtask-broadband-modem

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Mon Jul 17 08:02:21 UTC 2017

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 9:52 AM, Aleksander Morgado
<aleksander at aleksander.es> wrote:
> What you included here as a
> snippet is a huge bug actually.

Well, not that huge really... the only issue is that we're setting the
GSimpleAsyncResult result twice to TRUE. But, of course, if the
parent's implementation isn't using a GSimpleAsyncResult and is using
a GTask instead (as in your case), there really would be a bug as a
GTask isn't a GSimpleAsyncResult :) So, let me fix as many of those
issues as I find in a quick look, and then publish your full branch
and we'll get it reviewed and merged.