Unexpected +CGDCONT? error: 'Sending command failed: 'Resource temporarily unavailable''

Piotr Figiel figiel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 12:04:47 UTC 2017

Hi Ben,
 I stumbled on similar issues when dealing with modem restarts on 1.6.
 This was briefly discussed here:
https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/modemmanager-devel/2017-June/005016.html
 In that case patch I sent in last message fixed the issue with modem
reappearing though the underlying reason for those two issues may be
common (and probably remains unsolved).

Best regards, Piotr.