MC7455 in X220 with ModemManager 1.6.4

Dominik Strnad litinoveweedle at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 23:25:01 UTC 2017

Hello Bjorn,

thank you. I meanwhile succeeded to get car into online mode by isolating
pin20 on minPCIe card. But I at least confirm, that after using ENTERCND
the PCOFFEN do not report error anymore (but the card was already not in
disable state because of pin isolation. But I have a question - what is
better? To use your command (probably as part of some udev rule?) or keep
that pin isolated? Thank you.

BR
Dominik