Issues with modem reset

Piotr Figiel figiel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 09:05:11 UTC 2017

Hi Aleksander,
 that's clear but as you can see in the logs the device does respond
to AT commands in the problematic case.
 You can see that there are replies for AT#PORTCFG? on ttyACM0 and yet
for some reason after a while MM decides to use mainly ttyACM3 and
starts to act like ttyACM0 wasn't there.

Best regards, Piotr.