Could not acquire the 'org.freedesktop.ModemManager1' service name

Jan Graczyk JanG at nytec.com
Mon Mar 20 23:55:41 UTC 2017

Hello,

I have installed Quectel UC20 modem on my development board PCIe bus. The Linux modem device for Quectel UC20 modem is showing up as /dev/ttymxc2. When I try to run mmcli -L or ModemManager -debug the message "Could not acquire the 'org.freedesktop.ModemManager1' service name" is showing up. How to connect my Linux modem device /dev/ttymxc2 to ModemManger? I appreciate very much help from you.

 Best Regards,

Jan Graczyk
Firmware Engineer III
Nytec Innovation Center
Nytec<http://www.nytec.com/>.com

O: (425) 615-6834
M: (360) 839-4997

[cid:image003.png at 01D2A19A.CD4125C0]

Nytec<http://www.nytec.com/>
This email message may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized use is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.