Could not acquire the 'org.freedesktop.ModemManager1' service name

Jan Graczyk JanG at nytec.com
Tue Mar 21 19:46:27 UTC 2017

Hello Dan,

I have got better result with that udev rule:

ACTION=="add", KERNEL=="21ec000.serial", ENV{ID_MM_PLATFORM_DRIVER_PROBE}="1"

However mmcli -L still cannot find the modem. May be I need to add the support for QUECTEL UC20 device inside ModemManager.

Best Regards,
Jan Graczyk

This email message may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.