Roadmap for next stable 1.8?

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Fri Nov 3 08:55:18 UTC 2017

Hey,

It's been already a while since we released 1.6.0, and there are a lot
of things in git master that haven't been released yet, so maybe it's
time for a 1.8.0 release.

I see two big pending things that could get finished before doing
1.8.0, which is the GTask migration and especially the new device
filter policies. Actually, the GTask migration itself isn't that
critical for a stable release, just a good thing to have, but we're so
close to be fully migrated that it probably makes sense.

The one big thing that may not get to 1.8.0 on time could be the
Infineon plugin... or maybe we could include what we have and fix it
properly for 1.8.x stable updates.

What does everyone think?