trying to connect to different operators using --3gpp-register-in-operator

Marcel mahik18 at gmx.de
Thu Nov 30 10:01:13 UTC 2017

Hey,

we already wrote around a month ago about that problem, so I thought it
would be okay to just answer on your last mail again.

I still have the same problem, which is that I try to connect and
disconnect to 3 different mobile networks in a row and the first two are
connecting just fine, but the third one just won't connect (I already
made it try 6 times with --simple-connect just for that one network).
And after that last network couldn't connect, I do --simple-disconnect
which works, but then I try to disable the modem and it takes around 1
minute until the modem state changes from "disabling" to "disabled".

I have a log for you again, I hope it doesn't bother too much.

Btw: I followed your advice to just use simple-connect and then
simple-diconnect after that as you can see

I think it helped a lot, but the problem that the third operator won't
connect is really annoying and I couldn't find a solution for that by
now on my own, so I would appreciate any advice.

Kind regards,

Marcel