InvalidTransition after flashing firmware

Nathaniel Haggard natester at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 18:40:34 UTC 2017

root at LEDE:~#  qmicli -p -d /dev/cdc-wdm0 --dms-get-firmware-preference
firmware preference successfully retrieved:
[image 0]
Image type: 'modem'
Unique ID:  '002.026_000'
Build ID:   '"02.24.05.06_GENERIC'
[image 1]
Image type: 'pri'
Unique ID:  '002.026_000'
Build ID:   '"02.24.05.06_GENERIC'
root at LEDE:~#  qmicli -p -d /dev/cdc-wdm0 --dms-list-stored-images
[/dev/cdc-wdm0] Device list of stored images retrieved:

[0] Type:    'modem'
   Maximum: '4'

[modem0]
Unique ID:     '?_?'
Build ID:      '02.08.02.00_?'
Storage index: '1'
Failure count: '0'

[modem1]
Unique ID:     '?_?'
Build ID:      '02.24.03.00_?'
Storage index: '2'
Failure count: '0'

[modem2]
Unique ID:     '?_?'
Build ID:      '02.24.05.06_?'
Storage index: '4'
Failure count: '0'

[1] Type:    'pri'
   Maximum: '50'

[pri0]
Unique ID:     '002.027_000'
Build ID:      '02.24.05.06_ATT'

[pri1]
Unique ID:     '002.026_000'
Build ID:      '02.24.05.06_GENERIC'

[pri2]
Unique ID:     '002.022_000'
Build ID:      '02.24.03.00_SPRINT'

[pri3]
Unique ID:     '001.000_000'
Build ID:      '00.00.00.00_OEMPRI918'

[pri4]
Unique ID:     '002.034_000'
Build ID:      '02.24.05.06_VERIZON'

root at LEDE:~#  qmicli -p -d /dev/cdc-wdm0 --dms-get-operating-mode
[/dev/cdc-wdm0] Operating mode retrieved:
Mode: 'low-power'
Reason: 'unknown'
HW restricted: 'no'