[review] https://github.com/cbchan/ModemManager/tree/modem-hardware-revision

Ben Chan benchan at chromium.org
Mon Sep 18 15:26:19 UTC 2017

Please note that I use GSimpleAsyncResult instead of GTask in the
patch that modifies MMBroadbandModemQmi in order to minimize the
changes (as I don't want to touch ensure_qmi_client related code). The
GTask migration will be done in another branch:
https://github.com/cbchan/ModemManager/tree/gtask-broadband-modem-qmi