u-blox TOBY-R200 Intermittent Long Registration on Simple Connect

Matthew Starr mstarr at hedonline.com
Thu Apr 5 18:32:27 UTC 2018

Dan,

I am using SystemV init scripts  for my init this device and I already tested putting in various sleeps right after starting ModemManager before I start NetworkManager which is setup to autoconnect to the cellular connection.  I put in a sleep as long as 30 seconds before NetworkManager is started and the rest of the boot continues and it made no difference.  I was still getting random results with sometimes MM seeing auto registration had already completed and other times it forcing a full registration.

Matt