ModemManager PPA for Ubuntu

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Fri Aug 3 08:39:27 UTC 2018

Hey Tim,

> Your ModemManager PPA for ubuntu has been very useful!
>
> I noticed you recently added a PPA for bionic, but it only supports
> amd64 and i386 builds. Could you add arm and arm64 builds to that?

I've configured the PPA to build for ARM as well now, will try to
trigger a rebuild during the next days when I find some time.

Meanwhile, you can also use this one for bionic, which already has ARM
builds: https://launchpad.net/~aleksander-m/+archive/ubuntu/modemmanager-next
The -next one contains patches that I've been implementing during the
past weeks, some of them pending to be reviewed and merged to master
(in already published MRs in gitlab) and some others not yet even
suggested for review yet (as they depend on the previous MRs not yet
merged).