[review] New 'Pco' property in Modem3gpp interface

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Mon Aug 27 13:31:28 UTC 2018

Hey Ben,

> See https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mobile-broadband/ModemManager/merge_requests/27
>
> This MR adds a 'Pco' property to the Modem3gpp interface for reporting
> raw PCO values received from the network as we discussed in
> https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/modemmanager-devel/2018-July/006514.html.
> The current implementation supports MBIM modems that implement the
> MBIM_CID_PCO notification.  A subsequent MR will migrate the
> altair-lte plugin to make use of the 'Pco' property, which will then
> allow us to deprecate the SubscriptionState property in Modem3gpp
> interface.

These warnings happen now when building master, could you take a look
at them? They look just like some missing G-I annotation tags

  GISCAN   ModemManager-1.0.gir
mm-modem-3gpp.c:311: Warning: ModemManager: mm_modem_3gpp_get_pco:
return value: Missing (element-type) annotation
mm-pco.h:64: Warning: ModemManager: mm_pco_list_free: argument
pco_list: Missing (element-type) annotation
mm-pco.h:65: Warning: ModemManager: mm_pco_list_add: argument
pco_list: Missing (element-type) annotation
mm-pco.h:65: Warning: ModemManager: mm_pco_list_add: return value:
Missing (element-type) annotation
mm-pco.h:76: Warning: ModemManager: mm_pco_from_variant: return value:
Missing (transfer) annotation
  GICOMP   ModemManager-1.0.gir