Planning for MM 1.10

Tim Small tim at seoss.co.uk
Tue Dec 4 11:53:49 UTC 2018

On 04/12/2018 10:50, Aleksander Morgado wrote:

> I've been asked whether we can have MM 1.10 soon, to get it integrated
> in Debian early enough and ready for Ubuntu 19.04.

BTW, the initial (transition) freeze for Debian version 10 "Buster" is
2019-01-12.

https://release.debian.org/buster/freeze_policy.html

It'd be great if we could get MM 1.10 into Debian 10 too.

Cheers,

Tim.

--
South East Open Source Solutions Limited
Registered in England and Wales with company number 06134732.