Planning to add a PCIe(not in USB protocol) device

ηŽ‹ι“δΉ‹ lingzangwuhen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 02:04:39 UTC 2018

Hey all
    I am going to add a PCIe not in USB protocol modem device in the
Modemmanager. In order to better integrate into the current architecture of
Modemmanager, any development advice?
    As I planned, I am going to add the new PCIe device in
the plugins folder,but I am not sure where to add the PCIe lib just like
the libqmi or the libmbim.
    By the way, I found the comment  Nozomi, Card-Bus PCI (not USB)  at the
device "Option GT 3G+ EMEA" in the supported devices list , Is  that mean
the device use the PCI protocol? If in that way, I can refer to when I
develop.

Regargs!
Quincy Chen