OpenWrt integration key value support

Nick B nickberry17 at icloud.com
Mon Dec 17 23:03:16 UTC 2018

Hey!

Just wanted to let you know I’ve been working on that.  In this commit everything except for DNS is working, since I’m not parsing that comma separated field correctly.  Aside from that I also need to add support for fields with lengths greater than one.

https://bitbucket.org/mips171/modemmanager-openwrt/src/WIP/modemmanager/files/modemmanager.proto

Best,
Nick