GPS problem with mmcli

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Tue Feb 6 16:05:21 UTC 2018

On Tue, 2018-02-06 at 09:49 +0100, Mbortolazzo wrote:
> So the solution is to use AT command?

For the EM7455, AT commands might work on the GPS port (eg, the
$$GPSSTART or whatever it was).  QMI LOC support patches were just
recently posted but they would take a bit of time to filter into libqmi
from distributions and thus be available to ModemManager.

For the ME906s, I'm not sure I saw the 'usb-devices' output, so I don't
know if it's in MBIM mode, QMI mode, or AT+ether mode.  That would
affect how GPS might work on it.

Dan