Openwrt with modemmanager

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Mon Oct 22 09:26:18 UTC 2018

On 10/20/18 8:18 PM, Russ Westrem wrote:
> I've compiled and had working modemmanager with lede.  Now when trying to
> use it with openwrt it never establishes a connection.   Does something
> need to be done to use it with openwrt?

Given that I've never used it with Lede and only used it with OpenWRT, I would say nothing special is needed :) There aren't many things that could fail: check the hotplug scripts to see if all ports are reported, check whether MM detects the modem, and check whether netifd accepts the network config associated to the specific modem sysfs path.