Preferred way to get signal information

Nick B nickberry17 at icloud.com
Thu Oct 25 02:47:20 UTC 2018

Hey Aleksander and Matthew, thanks for the advice!

So changing the mmcli output into key value pairs is on the table?  I had three different ways to get the current modem device for luci-proto-modemmanager, but went head with parsing mmcli output ( :D ) since it seemed to be the most straightforward way for most MM/OpenWrt users with a single modem.  It also reduced dev time by a lot.  I don’t expect this to be merged into LuCI in the current state though, so I’ll be looking into both options: changing the mmcli output (can you elaborate on your ideas for this Aleksander?), and using libmm.

Best,
Nicholas