Huawei ME909s-120 modem goes offline and disappears

Bruno Vetter bruno.vetter at outlook.com
Fri Dec 13 22:40:13 UTC 2019

> Do you have debug logs of the retest?

I was able to reproduce the problem again with debug logs on. I have attached the logs.

Regarding the patch implementation on balenaOS, I received two answers from balena:

  1.  We didn’t backport the patch, it applied on 1.10.6 with no changes.
  2.  I’ve been in contact with the OS team, and we’ve raised a new issue for this moving ModemManager to 1.12.2: https://github.com/balena-os/meta-balena/issues/1775
Unfortunately I can’t give you an ETA for this but if you follow the attached ticket you should see the changes as progress is made.

So my understanding is that I have re-tested your patch applied on top of MM 1.10.6.