Cannot send message: QMI service 'pdc' version '1.15' required, got version '1.0'

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Mon Dec 16 20:09:22 UTC 2019

> > See
> > https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mobile-broadband/libqmi/merge_requests/80
> >
> > Comments welcome
>
> I see you merged it 6 hours ago, but FWIW it looks good to me :)

Thanks for checking! :) Yes, I merged it without asking too much
because all that logic has been truly broken for a very long time
really...
I also flagged as deprecated in 1.26 the method in libqmi that loaded
the version info of each message.

We should probably do a .so version bump one of these days and release
libqmi 2 with all the deprecated stuff removed... :)