modemmanager: Proven hardware modem?

Thomas Schäfer tschaefer at t-online.de
Tue Dec 17 15:05:25 UTC 2019

Am 17.12.19 um 15:40 schrieb Ulrich Mohr:
> Hi there,
>
> We are redesigning our hardware and consider replacing our UBlox Toby
> modem by a different one. What would be a good choice in terms of being
> proven to work good with ModemManager (using them in Germany and central
> Europe).

Here are five modems listed, being proved to work good with
ModemManager. Some of them are end of life.
They were tested in Germany to work with:
IPv4,IPv4v6,IPv6-only with Deutsche Telekom
IPv4,IPv4v6 with Vodafone Germany
(just /64 no further prefix delegation)

https://www.thomas--schaefer.de/vodafone/

Thomas