Huawei ME909s-120 modem goes offline and disappears

Bruno Vetter bruno.vetter at outlook.com
Sat Dec 28 20:13:28 UTC 2019

> Would you be able to test these two patches in the following MR?

I think so. I have two options to do so:

  1.  Ask the balena people to integrate the patch into their OS image. They would probably integrate it into their outdated MM version. Is that possible/recommended at all?
  2.  Compile MM for my target platform (Raspberry Pi). If this is the way to go, could you give me some hints? Is there an easy way to cross-compile MM for RPi or would I have to compile it on the target device?

Thanks
Bruno