Connect Cinterion modem with SWWAN fails with unknown error

matthew stanger stangerm2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 03:53:25 UTC 2019

> I have the same issues with the ELS61 modem. Did you make any progress
> regarding
> this issue?

I've had a long back-and-forth with the vendor but basically we still can't
get the demo board reliably working with basic AT commands.

Could the GPRS/AutoAttach setting (see AT^SCFG) have anything to do with
> this?

I did suggest this to them but that doesn't seem to effect this issue.

In short I'm still working on it but really don't understand why this modem
model continues to prove so difficult to work on the Gelmato demo board.
I'll update if I make anymore progress.

Cheers